Thermal Staker or Heat Staker?

posted in: Miscellaneous | 0

Should you call a thermal staking machine a heat staker? Most thermal staking presses actually have interchangeable tooling. Since they can be easily be converted from heat staking to thermal insertion, embossing, or degating, they should probably more properly be called thermal presses. It is possible to build a machine for the sole purpose of heat staking, in which case the term heat staker could be applied

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *